Friday, June 26, 2009

WIP report

Have made a little progress on "Home of a Needleworker" these past few nights. Stitching on the 22-count Aida has been more difficult than I had remembered and I am missing the ease of linen already, but I will admit that the finished look is very pleasing. I switched to a smaller needle pretty quickly and that has helped somewhat.

Still a ways to go – I sort of dread the boredom of the house section so I am leaving that for last. (You can see that I started it and then almost immediately moved on to a more fun section.) And I am constantly reminded that my eyes are not what they used to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment