Halloween Freebie Cross Stitch Pattern and Free Floss tags to print.
-
Hello everyone, and welcome back!
Halloween is just around the corner, and I’ve been busy whipping up some
Halloween freebies just for you.
Get rea...
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
A new WIP
Labels:
Birds of a Feather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hello
ReplyDeleteI just discovered your blog this morning when visiting the Needlprint weblog. I'm also a Gemini (Yr of the Rooster) and currently stitching Kindness Sampler. You'll absolutely love it. Has a wonderful balance of detail and colour - I always feel uplifted when I pick it up. Hope you enjoy stitching it too
Pokua
Thanks for the encouragement! :-)
ReplyDeleteI don't know if you will get this post, but I love this piece. I started it in spring of 2010, worked it a while, put it down, picked it up last year, worked it a while, put it down again, and just picked it up again now--and I am going to finish it! It is gorgeous! I am going to email you about a different finish of yours... Hugs!
ReplyDelete